Shop Online With Us At
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FOR THE ONLINE STORE!
Bait Shop is CLOSED for winter.
Reopen 3/1/17 (unless sold)
Parts Dept. is OPEN! (Side Door)
Mon. & Weds. to Sat 10am-4pm
Call Ahead for parts! 296-1300 ext 1
Parts Dept. CLOSED Sun., Tues.
***** UPDATED/REVISED 12/11/16 *****
As you may have already heard by now through the grapevine, Scott is planning to sell the bait & tackle side of the business. We are planning to semi-retire and just specialize in selling our Penn reel parts and a few Penn products at our other building locally. (via PennParts.com)
He's been at this for 31 years now, and it's developed into two businesses in one. We are are hoping that the bait and tackle shop will find a new owner, as it has been and still is a great business, it's just time for Scott & I to cut back a little and spend more quality time at this point in our lives.
We are planning to maintain Scottsbt.com and our various social media accounts as web resources.
Obviously, there will be some changes and it might take a bit for us to find a buyer.
- We will still post your fishing reports (hopefully many of our own!) as you send them in.
- We can still post emailed in catch of the day pics, even though we will not be doing any more weigh-ins after we close the bait shop & sell it.
- We will continue to post local info like the fleamarket & show info, tournament apps and results, and the foster dog cross posting section on the main page, among other pages.
- I am currently doing some redesigning of the site and slim other things down a bit. I'll post about that as we go.
- IF THE BUSINESS NAME IS ALSO PURCHASED: we will be passing Scottsbt.com and related social media over to the new owner at that time. That does NOT include our online store and we will keep everything if the name is going to change.
We are closing the store down on 12/24 and our hope is that that we will sell it before spring.
***** IF WE DO NOT SELL IT BY THEN, WE WILL BE REOPENING ON MARCH 1ST, 2017.
The business may then be sold and transition over to a new owner at any time after that.
***** GIFT CERTIFICATES *****
***** Scott's B&T Gift certificates all now have an official expiration date of 12/24/16 *****
Remember to use those gift certificates soon, and please pick up any pending rod or reel repairs.
We'll be glad see you if you stop in over the next weeks before we close for the winter.
Thank you all, you've been great, maybe see you in the spring!
~Mo & Scott
P.S. Anyone who is genuinely interested in purchasing the bait & tackle business can contact us at the shop during normal business hours.
Daily Report updated as news comes in.
Other Site sections udated 1-2 times weekly.
Other Changes/Revisions Posted Below:
Revolver Maps Widget added 4/15/10 Just for fun